Linksys EA7300 V1 is now supported this is an old post ignore it

Sweet!!!! I'll try it this evening!!!!!

OK so I pulled the router out of the closet last night to try it out. The stock firmware keeps locking up and showing me a "waiting" animation about 3-4 minutes after I logged and it's not very user friendly. I found on the linksys forum that this is a problem with one of the firmware updates. After I figure out how to get past this I'll try to document it for others.

Roll back to the initial firmware release if the one you have isn't stable.
https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Router-Switch-Access-Point/Linksys/Linksys-EA7300-v1-0-Router-Firmware-1-0-5-175772.shtml

Hi! I have the same problem with login to my EA7300. But I can login into settings with linksys smart Wi-Fi account(I steel have to long wait for UI loaded, but at the end interface loaded).

And I want to say, what web interface of my router was rather slow all the times. And I was going to reflash it for a long time, and now, with this problem, I intend to reflash it with openwrt. And I would like to ask someone who made this firmware, if there are any known bugs in this router with openwrt? Is the HDD connected to USB working normally?
Thanks!

Hi,
I want to flash my router with openwrt just for torrent streming option to HDD connected.
Is this snapshot version working normally?
Thanks.

Since support for this device is available now (while the topic title suggests it isn't), I'll set a timer for this topic to close.

Please open new topics for any remaining questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.