Libshine error when building ffmpeg

I make a chose to git clone the latest source code and ./scripts/feed/update -a and install -a and then make menuconfig, choose build all, the error shows:

make[3]: Entering directory '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/feeds/packages/multimedia/ffmpeg'
rm -f /media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.ffmpeg.full_installed
( cd /media/allan/data/lede-git/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/ffmpeg-full/ffmpeg-3.2.4; CFLAGS="-Os -pipe -mno-branch-likely -mips32r2 -mtune=24kc -fno-caller-saves -fno-plt -fhonour-copts -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-result -msoft-float -mips16 -minterlink-mips16 -iremap/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/ffmpeg-full/ffmpeg-3.2.4:ffmpeg-3.2.4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,relro -I/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/usr/include -I/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/include -I/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/toolchain-mips_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/usr/include -I/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/toolchain-mips_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/include/fortify -I/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/toolchain-mips_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/include -fpic" LDFLAGS="-L/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/usr/lib -L/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/lib -L/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/toolchain-mips_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/usr/lib -L/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/toolchain-mips_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/lib -znow -zrelro" ./configure --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix="mips-openwrt-linux-musl-" --arch="mips" --target-os=linux --prefix="/usr" --pkg-config="pkg-config" --enable-shared --enable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --disable-doc --disable-debug --disable-dxva2 --disable-lzma --disable-vaapi --disable-vda --disable-vdpau --disable-outdevs --disable-altivec --disable-vsx --disable-power8 --disable-amd3dnow --disable-amd3dnowext --disable-mmx --disable-mmxext --disable-sse --disable-sse2 --disable-sse3 --disable-ssse3 --disable-sse4 --disable-sse42 --disable-avx --disable-xop --disable-fma3 --disable-fma4 --disable-avx2 --disable-aesni --disable-armv5te --disable-armv6 --disable-armv6t2 --disable-inline-asm --disable-mipsdsp --disable-mipsdspr2 --disable-mipsfpu --disable-msa --disable-mmi --disable-fast-unaligned --disable-runtime-cpudetect --disable-yasm --enable-libopus --enable-small --enable-libshine )
**_ERROR: shine not found using pkg-config_**

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user@ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.
Makefile:700: recipe for target '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/ffmpeg-full/ffmpeg-3.2.4/.configured_f78b6842b4d5492e928f33d107540819' failed
make[3]: *** [/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/ffmpeg-full/ffmpeg-3.2.4/.configured_f78b6842b4d5492e928f33d107540819] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/feeds/packages/multimedia/ffmpeg'
package/Makefile:109: recipe for target 'package/feeds/packages/ffmpeg/compile' failed
make[2]: *** [package/feeds/packages/ffmpeg/compile] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source'
package/Makefile:105: recipe for target '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile' failed
make[1]: *** [/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/allan/data/lede-git/source'
/media/allan/data/lede-git/source/include/toplevel.mk:199: recipe for target 'world' failed

what should I do?

Report here: https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues

I donot know it is my setting's fault or real bug, so what may cause this question and I want to check it first. and than report.

If you really want to build all packages for a particular platform, it is best to start with a minimal .config file and then "make defconfig" followed by "make all". An example minimal config would be something like the following I use for building a WNDR4300 set of packages:

CONFIG_ALL=y CONFIG_ALL_KMODS=y CONFIG_DEVEL=y CONFIG_AUTOREBUILD=y CONFIG_BUILD_LOG=y CONFIG_TARGET_ar71xx=y CONFIG_TARGET_ar71xx_nand=y CONFIG_TARGET_ar71xx_nand_WNDR4300=y

You can also look at the config.seed files in the various target downloads at:
http://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets

'