I'm posting this for someone else and unfortunately, don't know too much about what he's asking but I wanted to post in case someone does.
The problem is that libcurl is not working right on a gl.inet ar300m16 but it's working fine on another gl.inet, mt300m-v2. Both are running 22.x.x. I say x.x because we've tried all of them, from 22.01.x to 22.03.3.
Wondering if anyone might have some thoughts I could relay back to my friend. He wonders if there is a bug in the one version.
There is a function in libcurl called curl_easy_getinfo() where you can get info about the previous curl command that you executed. This function returns CURLE_OK saying that it succeeded but whatever you ask it it just says it has worked but returns 0. Specifically that 'curl_easy_getinfo()' function is not working, but only on the AR300M16. Well, actually I have only tested two targets, so I can't say that it is only broken on one target. I can only say for sure that it is working on the MT300N-V2 in the same OpenWrt version, 22.x.x