LED configuration for multiple APs on same radio

Netgear WAX206 (mt7622) running 23.05.3. There are two APs and a mesh node on the 2.4GHz radio. As far as I can see from docs and trial/error, if I want a LED to show TX/RX activity by blinking, I have to pick a specific network interface, so specific AP.

Is there any way to instead pick "any TX/RX activity on this radio" to make the LED blink?

Currently, in /etc/config/system:

config led
	option name 'apname1'
	option sysfs 'wifin:blue'
	option trigger 'netdev'
	option dev 'apname1-device'
	list mode 'link'
	list mode 'tx'
	list mode 'rx'

Can't find a way to also have apname2/apname2-device and/or mesh1/mesh1-device added. If I add multiple led entries referencing the same LED only one seems to take effect.

Edit: So there seem to be other triggers not shown in the luci UI:

# cat /sys/class/leds/wifin:blue/trigger 
none timer heartbeat default-on [netdev] phy0rx phy0tx phy0assoc phy0radio phy0tpt phy1rx phy1tx phy1assoc phy1radio phy1tpt

Before I go ahead and start trial/error with those (can't mess with router for some time), any pointers welcome.

Remove link switching on light as interface is up.

But on a netdev trigger which requires a specific AP's interface device, that would still make the LED action specific to that AP, no?

For now I've reconfigured both LEDs as:

config led
	option name '5GHz'
	option sysfs 'wifia:blue'
	option trigger 'phy1tpt'
	option default '0'

config led
	option name '2.4GHz'
	option sysfs 'wifin:blue'
	option trigger 'phy0tpt'
	option default '0'

which seems to work. Had to do it from the shell though, the luci interface doesn't offer the various phy* options that exist at the sysfs layer.

You kind of mentioned AP netdevs , like phy0-ap0

Yeah, in an ideal world I'd be able to specify multiple netdevs in a list.