Ksmbd - keeping it off, user config location

Two questions

1. Is there a way to set up a ksmbd share, but ordinarily keep off? With something like this (in /etc/config/ksmbd):
config share
	#Other lines
	option enabled '0'
  1. Which configs are being edited when you add, modify or remove a ksmbd user by means of command such as ksmbd.adduser -a bobby. Is it this?

/etc/ksmbd/ksmbdpwd.db

BACKGROUND ON QUESTION 2

I'm pretty sure that's the one is because it got created when I added the first ksmbd user and it's got the user's name in it. I already got kind help on this topic as below, but there might have been an omission there. I want to be quite sure for inclusion in image making and also am flagging for any newbie running into the same issue.

ADDED LATER ON QUESTION 1

On question 1, you can hide the share location from view by unchecking "browsable" in LuCI (Services > Network Shares). In terms of config, that is:

option browseable 'no'

But if you know the exact address, you can still get there. What I would like is a convenient way to keep the location ordinarily inaccessible. Of course one could keep /etc/config/ksmbd free of the config share block of lines, but anything less drastic?