Is there any packages mapping command from web and terminal?

sorry for bad title ..
I'm learning to manage some openwrt routers , and I really want to manage these devices via ansible or scripts.
but now I have trouble to get correct commands in console , eg
I know I could edit /etc/config/firewall to add/remove firewall fules and I can do that in web admin console
is it possible when I do that add/remove , then log really commands in somewhere then I can learn from the log file ?
or something like wireguard , there's no such admin interface in web , where should I get the really commands to configure wireguard?

You can configure the devices using uci (network cheatsheet). You could also take a look at OpenWisp.

You can take a look of the commands that will be applied after you click the save button. You'll see a cyan button on top right corner Unsaved changes: #

1 Like

You can take a look of the commands that will be applied after you click the save button. You'll see a cyan button on top right corner Unsaved changes: #

I don't know that , thanks for advice , I will learn from cheatsheet and unsaved changes , thanks !

1 Like

If your problem is solved, please consider marking this topic as [Solved]. See How to mark a topic as [Solved] for a short how-to.

1 Like