Is a "double" sqm ok?

Hi.
Yesterday my Internet link was upgraded to 240 Mbps, which means it's the first time the speed rate passes the 100 Mbps mark.
Why is it important?
Because we have a bunch of 100 Mbps ethernet cards plugged into the network.
So after changing sqm settings to comply with the new rate, I noticed that the bufferbloat tests were giving B's for bufferbloat, something that wasn't happening before the speed upgrade.
Then I thought: what if my 100 Mbps Ubuntu notebook is the outlier, the one from where I'm running the bufferbloat test?
So I installed sqm on it, and ran two tests (before writing up this post) and it gave me an A, which is what I always got before.
Wrapping up: is this "double" sqm acceptable? Does it make sense?
NOTES:
To install sqm in Ubuntu I did this:

sudo apt install build-essential (necessary for the make command)
git clone https://github.com/tohojo/sqm-scripts
cd /sqm-scripts
sudo make install
cd /etc/sqm/
cp default.conf enp1s0.iface.conf
sudo nano enp1s0.iface.conf and adjust UPLINK, DOWNLINK to your internet connection values (actaully I updated a couple more, as I would do on Openwrt gui)
sudo systemctl start sqm@enp1s0
sudo systemctl enable sqm@enp1s0

(from https://www.reddit.com/r/pihole/comments/febfav/guide_to_homebrew_linux_router_using_debian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)
enp1s0 is the interface name on my notebook.
If I do later changes to the conf file, I have to issue sudo systemctl restart sqm@enp1s0.service

Mmmh, double SQM in itself is fine and dandy, but the question here is, does your router actually support traffic shaping @240 Mbps? Then the question is where does the bloat actually ocurr to figure out the best place to fix it. For a internal computer wired to the router, actually BQL on both the router and the computer should solve most of the internal bufferbloat issue, but I am not sure whether router switch ports actually qualify for BQL...
Do you see bufferbloat during the upload or download tests?

Still to be seen, because I still didn't reached anythng above 90, but the ISP is currently running on an issue, so.... Actually I moved the router to a mini-ITX PC and left the TP-LINK appliance as a wifi AP only.

I see what you mean. My rationale here was: let the router shape for the bigger band available, in case I will plug some gigabit device in the future (actually, I'm still not sure if some of the computers are already gigabit compliant). For the non-gigabit devices, do local shaping on the 100 Mbps roof. It's not very smart because I will have to add sqm for each one of them but, at least, it eases the feeling that I'm throwing money away :relieved: If adding sqm to Windows is as easy as in Ubuntu (see my first post), then it's not a big deal.

Sorry, I didn't followed you, I mean, I don't know what you mean by BQL
EDIT: Did a quick research on BQL and see that it relates do network drivers.
The PC router has the following:

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 06)
03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 0c)

The Ubuntu network:
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL810xE PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 05)