IPV6 connectivity not working

Hello,

a quick summary of what i've just done.

I switched from LEDE to official OpenWRT for my Linksys WRT3200ACM router. I switched because LEDE wasn't working at all for internet connectivity even through Ethernet for any updates release in 2020.

I flashed OpenWRT (unticking Keep Settings) so I'd start fresh. Setup a password for accessing luci, disabled ability to connected via ssh throught hat password and added my SSH Key. Added a wifi device on router to enable wifi connectivity. Then installed dnscrypt through its official github page using the linux arm package, set it up and enabled it on router. I've edited the .toml file to allow ipv6 servers, and use only cloudlfare ones. I made a sort of kill switch, so that dns doesn't even work without dnscrypt being started succesfully.

However, after installing and getting dnscrypt successfully working IPv6 wasn't working after the first reboot of router. According to ipv6-test.com, ipv4 supported & ipv6 not supported. It was supported before the first reboot after installing dnscrypt. I have lan interface set as IPv6 assinment length 64 which is what i've had it on LEDE when it was working.

The one issue in the lan interface i'm trying to understand is that it appears it does not have DHCP server setup, as within that interface its says its not setup and has a button "SETUP DHCP SERVER". When i press it, it'll refresh the page real quick but nothing more. When i was on LEDE, I had to set one up and adjust some settings to get IPv6 working, so i'm not sure if this is a bug or what.

Anyone know how I can get IPv6 working?

Use ssh to connect to the device.

Then copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have

ubus call system board; \
uci export network; uci export wireless; \
uci export dhcp; uci export firewall; \
head -n -0 /etc/firewall.user; \
ip -4 addr ; ip -4 ro li tab all ; ip -4 ru; \
ip -6 addr ; ip -6 ro li tab all ; ip -6 ru; \
ls -l  /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.*; head -n -0 /etc/resolv.* /tmp/resolv.* ; \
logread -e dnsmasq