Installing SQM on Archer C50 V4

Hello guys,
I have installed the OpenWrt on my TP-Link Archer C50 V4 with Luci.

Firmware Version: OpenWrt 19.07.2 r10947-65030d81f3 / LuCI openwrt-19.07 branch git-20.057.55219-13dd17f

I was trying to install SQM on it, but it seems that I don't have memory.

If I'm trying to upgrade the opkg i will find this error in terminal:
*pkg_hash_add_from_file: Failed to open /var/opkg-lists/openwrt_routing: Out of memory.

If I'm trying to install the sqm it shows the current errors:

opkg install luci-app-sqm
Installing luci-app-sqm (1.4.0-2) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.2/packages/mipsel_24kc/packages/luci-app-sqm_1.4.0-2_all.ipk
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_pkg: Package size mismatch: luci-app-sqm is 4948 bytes, expecting 4944 bytes
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci-app-sqm.

I've made some research and I found out that it's about the RAM memory, but I didn't find out what processes should I kill or what should I unistall in order to install SQM.

There are the proceses from Status->Processes:

Do you have any suggestions?

[Update]
I did a factory reset.
I've installed the Adblocker and I still can't install sqm. This is my output:

Installing luci-app-sqm (1.4.0-2) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.2/packages/mipsel_24kc/packages/luci-app-sqm_1.4.0-2_all.ipk
Installing luci-compat (git-20.142.51595-0c6fd62-1) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.2/packages/mipsel_24kc/luci/luci-compat_git-20.142.51595-0c6fd62-1_all.ipk
Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/webadmin.lua
	But that file is already provided by package  * luci-base
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/add.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/apply.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/arrow.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/down.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/download.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/edit.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/fieldadd.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/file.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/find.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/folder.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/help.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/key.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/link.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/reload.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/remove.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/reset.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/save.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/up.gif
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package luci-compat wants to install file /www/luci-static/resources/cbi/user.gif
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci-app-sqm.

Does this help?

Thanks for replying.
After many hours spent and several router rebooting, I've finally installed SQM.
There is my solution:
I had to overwrite the packages already installed. Here are the steps from User Interface:
Click on System->Software, on Available search for luci-app-sqm, here you have to check "Overwrite files from other package(s)"
I had to follow these steps at least 3 times in order to install SQM.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.