ImageBuilder for ipq806x failing on some packages

I just got myself a new ImageBuilder today and found it unable to produce an image due to an error similar to this one before.

In short, luci-mod-status and rpcd-mod-iwinfo are having arch mismatches, and package libiwinfo20210420 is nowhere to be found. The error logs are as follows:

Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for luci-mod-status found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for rpcd-mod-iwinfo found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for luci-ssl:
 * 	libiwinfo20210420
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci-ssl.
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for collectd-mod-iwinfo found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for luci-app-statistics:
 * 	libiwinfo20210420
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci-app-statistics.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:167: package_install] Error 255
make[1]: *** [Makefile:122: _call_image] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:240: image] Error 2

I'm building for Zyxel NBG6817 which is arm_cortex-a15_neon-vfpv4 similar to the R7800 (from the previous forum post).

Same underlying story here, you'll have to wait (or build from source yourself).

1 Like

It appears the packages in question are available, so the issue went away on its own. I can produce images now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.