Image-builder vs raw build from source with D-Link DIR-860l B1 vs Linksys 1900ACS v2

Ciao!

How are you?

How can it be, that with my D-Link DIR-860l B1 I am building everything from the source and it works right away everything, including packages, I even added FPU EMULATOR so the latest Node 8 could work.
But...
With the Linksys 1900ACS v2 building from the source it works, but the net doesn't work, everything is all selected like:

* Global build settings
  * Select all target specific packages by default
  * Select all kernel module packages by default
  * Select all userspace pakcages by default   

And a few that add, but it works, no error at all.

But the network, I cannot access, so I build from the image-builder the firmware, it works right away, so then I just copy the .config to the source, then build packages I need and then I install the image-builder firmware again to add in the PACKAGES="pkg1 pkg2 pkg3" so that packages is doesn't need to be installed this and that, and then install the firmware from the image-builder, it works built in what I need instantly. Awesome, but is not nice.

How can I found to make it work it? Since it the same ````.config``` from the image-builder, but the generated firmware source is not working.

Plus, I have to disable here: http://192.168.78.1/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/packages/ipkg configuration tab and set #option check_signature 1 because it says my signature is wrong, but anyway it works. So the packages from the source and then install-able with that opkg config signature is disabled...

But, I would like to build form the source with Linksys 1900ACS v2, and work, but something is weird.

Do you know an idea why it is?

Thanks for your reply.

Ciao,
Patrik