Igmp multicast swisscom

I want put my Netgear D6400 DSL modem/router in modem only mode and use my Turris Omnia router between home network and internet. And I have IPTV. The proble is with IPTV.

Now, all home devices (wifi and wired) pass by Turris Omnia. The Turris Omnia is connect to Netgear D6400 Modem/Router and the IPTV work with omcproxy (default config). I test igmproxy (default config from package) but it didn't work. Doesn't matter for me, I just want to work, I stay with omcproxy for the moment.

So, the last stage is pass the Netgear D6400 Modem/Router to modem only and the Omnia connect directly to internet on DSL modem. When I do that, the IPTV stop working. I just change the Netgear D6400.

The Netgear D6400 have a special configuration for the provider (swisscom). On the web interface, it create two interfaces, one for Internet and one for IPTV. But the IPTV is disabled (!). I have a limit view of how interfaces is configured.

I suppose it do something else, but what! Maybe some virtual id for the network? Or other thing!

How I can know what it need!? Do you have some idea?

omcproxy config

config proxy
	option scope global
	option uplink wan
	list downlink lan

config proxy
	option scope global
	option uplink wan6
	list downlink lan

network

config interface 'loopback'
	option ifname 'lo'