I have a TP-Link TL-WR740N v3 router. When trying to install OpenWRT it gives error 18005

I have a TP-Link TL-WR740N v3 router. When trying to install OpenWRT, I encounter error code 18005. I would like to know how I can fix this error to install it on my router.

where ??

I am encountering an error when trying to update through the router's web menu.

This device was dropped 4 releases ago, due to insufficient ram/flash.

As for installation, have you seen https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr740n ?

My friend managed to install OpenWrt on the same router, even on version 4.21. I saw on the forum a method to work around this and install it. On the v3, the same version as my router, with Attitude Adjustment 12.09, it works without apparent issues. My router didn't accept the .bin file (error code: 18005), so he used this method to modify the compartment header, and it worked. Testado v3 with attitude adjustment works perfectly once the mentioned error above (error code: 18005) is ignored. An alternative method to circumvent the problem is to use an image from another distribution's image bank and flash Attitude Adjustment via telnet or ssh. An example can be found here at the end of the page. Shortly after logging in, download the attitude adjustment image to /tmp with wget, use "mtd -r write imagefile linux" to write the image, and restart to OpenWrt for the first login. On some v3s, error code 18005 can be ignored by pushing the Polish version of the Gargoyle firmware first (I tested this). It is based on Attitude Adjustment 12.09 and can be updated to any other. But I don't know how I can do it. Could you help me? What is the best option to do this? I am a beginner.