I can't update mikrotik hap lite

It appears to me: cannot save config while running from ramdisk

What config ?

Ramdisk/initramfs isn't meant to be used for saving.

but why isn't it updated? When it restarts, it always loads the routerOs and not the openwrt
I need help

Can you be more specific about what you are doing?

IIRC, on these devices you need to install the OpenWrt initramfs version first, then once that is running you immediately run the sysupgrade tool with the "sysupgrade" image -- this will make it persistent and will allow you to save your configs.

Using ssh:
log into the router via 'ssh -l root 192.168.1.1' and then copy it (using wget or nc or...) to /tmp/
Do: $ sysupgrade /tmp/openwrt-ar71xx-mikrotik-rb-941-2nd-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
After rebooting you should be able to log in via 'ssh -l root 192.168.1.1'
Using LuCI:
Go to http://192.168.1.1 and log in as root and without a password
Select System -> Backup/Flash Firmware and then flash the new firmware image using the openwrt-ar71xx-mikrotik-rb-941-2nd-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin file.

Moderator Edit: added English translation.

Usando ssh:
inicie sesión en el enrutador a través de 'ssh -l root 192.168.1.1' y luego cópielo (usando wget o nc o...) a /tmp/
Hacer: $ sysupgrade /tmp/openwrt-ar71xx-mikrotik-rb-941-2nd-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
Después de reiniciar, debería poder iniciar sesión a través de 'ssh -l root 192.168.1.1'
Usando LuCI:
Vaya a http://192.168.1.1 e inicie sesión como root y sin contraseña
Seleccione Sistema -> Copia de seguridad/Flash Firmware y luego actualice la nueva imagen del firmware usando el archivo openwrt-ar71xx-mikrotik-rb-941-2nd-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin.

The preferred language in the OpenWrt forum is english.
When writing in your native language, please always provide an english translation.
This way other users all around the world can take part in the discussion and possibly benefit from the outcome, without having to use a translator.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Looking at the device page, it appears that the RB-941-2nd is now unsupported -- the last version of OpenWrt that it can run is 19.07 which has been EOL and unsupported for about 3 years now. It shouldn't be used anymore due to the multiple known security vulnerabilities.

It's probably time to get new hardware.

That said, I'm taking a guess that the first step has a mistake -- it should probably be using the intramfs image for the first part, not the sysupgrade.