hello I cannot connect my second ps4 to the belkin rt3200 router the lan is not recognized
I have two consoles, one works but not the other.
i have enabled upnp if it helps
on the other hand when I connect the second console to the modem router of the ISP it connects immediately
the more details you can provide, the better. We have nothing to go on here.
- a diagram of your network would be a good starting point.
- if you've got two cascaded routers, you must make sure they don't have the same LAN subnet.
- are you using wifi or wired? do other computers work properly when connecting to the rt3200 using the same method?
- do you have a static IP set on your ps4?
- how about your configs...
Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text
</> " button:
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:
and also it would be good to know what version of OpenWrt you are using...
ubus call system board