How to upgrade AR7516 Brightbox 1 when no sysupgrade.bin available in repository

Hi All,
I have spent many hours trying to find a defining answer to this issue.
The device page has no information on how to upgrade to a newer version, currently v17 installed and need the latest version 19.
As a last resort to load the new firmware I tried to access the CFE by holding reset switch on power up, but it will not show for me to download it.
I am sure someone here will know the solution and maybe update the device page with the instructions for upgrading/downgrading different versions from within the LUCI interface.

Thank you for your reply, but that link to sysupgrade file is not for the AR7516.

Where have you found instructions to flash anything else than the A4001N image?

@tmomas, thank you for your reply.
I have found none, the instructions to a newbie such as I appear to be correct, on device page it states:

Preparation

• Find a pen/pencil/paperclip that will let you get to the reset button by the DSL port.

• Download the replacement bootloader image (button below).

• Download the OpenWrt image; you want openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin or a newer version. ( Not the similarly named A4001N 1 .)

It tells you NOT to use similarly named A4001N1, the link that mbo2o linked to was the A4001N1.
There is no sysupgrade file for the A4001N.

@mbo2o, thanks you are correct, but the link for sysupgrade file is wrong, device page states this:

Preparation

• Find a pen/pencil/paperclip that will let you get to the reset button by the DSL port.

• Download the replacement bootloader image (button below).

• Download the OpenWrt image; you want openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin or a newer version. ( Not the similarly named A4001N 1 .)

@mbo2o,
Please read my initial post again as it appears you may not have understood the issue.
But I will expand further.
I had flashed the Brightbox 1 some years ago and brought it out again to extend my home wireless network, on visiting the website noticed the new v19 available for my device, but there is no sysupgrade file available for it, so I then I attempted to bring up the bootloader by pressing reset for a few seconds (as device page instructions) while powering up device to flash the new 19v firmware for this device and it will not show.
To reiterate, I have not tried the sysupgrade file you linked to as the device page instructions clearly state NOT to use any file for the A4001N1 it is a different device.
The last think I need is to follow a sequence of complicated steps, I am following the steps given in the AR7516 device page.
Many thanks for your replies and hope I have made myself understood.

I now see you have a real name Bob, so thanks again Bob,
If that is the case can you explain why it has a different file number i.e, A4001N1 as opposed to A4001N as it should be for this device.
If the A4001N1 sysupgrade is suitable to use for an upgrade on the AR7516 then this needs to be documented in the device page, as the generic upgrade system page informs you to refer to the device page for upgrading when no sysupgrade file is available.

Hi Bob,

Please expand further, what is calm down and what mistake did you make?

Thanks again.