I've recently setup a TP-Link Archer C7 V5 with OpenWrt. Today I installed OpenWrt also on my EX3800. Now I want to setup the EX3800 for the network. But I didn't found a explanation that fits my needs. Maybe you guys can help me with figuring out what I need to do.
So here is what I want to accomplish:
- Connect to the 2.4 and 5GHz wifi of the router
- Extend both the wifi signals with the same SSIDs
- All devices connected to the EX3800 should get an DNS + DHCP address from router
- back and forth connection of all devices between repeater and router should work
- The EX3800 has a ethernet port that should get DNS + DHCP address from router
I hope I didn't forget something and I really hope that somebody could help me with this.