How to remove all security?

You've been told:

:confused:

Are you?

Can you please stop disrespecting and insulting people trying to assist you.

Google != Amazon

2 Likes

@tmomas maybe it's high time we locked this topic.
OP is not explaining clearly what he wants to achieve and uses inappropriate language continuously.
For the mishaps of switching off firewall and ssh, @lleachii kindly provided the way to reverse it from Luci.
For passwordless ssh login a link has also been provided with the procedure.

6 Likes

I am afraid, @trendy, that may sound like ageism, even though you didn't mean it that way.

That is brutal!

You have a point, it could be a spoiled millenial as well, but I kept failing the political correctness exams.

There is worse!
Break spaghetti and add ketchup!

1 Like
root@BT:~# opkg install Windows95 :joy:
Unknown package 'Windows95'. :joy:
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package Windows95. :joy:

Doesn't work. Could the problem be that it didn't recognise the emoji?

2 Likes

This can't be, after 19.07.1 opkg is installing packages with a smile.

1 Like

Yea, you're really not gonna wanna treat me for dinner, just get me beer instead. :laughing:

:spaghetti: :tomato: :bowl_with_spoon:

:beers:

Yea, I feel ya. :slightly_frowning_face:

I hope you don't drink your beer in room temperature...

1 Like

Everything! It's like sweet and sour, Windows Millennium, and nuclear weapons--things that should have never been invented, to name a few!

2 Likes

No sir!

:ice_cube: :beer: :snowflake:

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

I knew we had more in common good friend!!!

73!

LOL, yea...I shoulda picked Windows 2000 when I had the free option at university. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Closing this somewhat derailed topic now.

@tonio Instructions for passwordless key login via ssh have been given above. Should you still have problems with that, please open a new topic and describe in detail what you have done so far and at which step of the instructions your are stuck, or what exactly does not work as expected. The more information you provide, the better we are able to help.

8 Likes