How to mount storage

I would like to install docker but i am running into a problem .
I have to mount my storage to /opt/ (docker) but i can't shame shame
I googled and did not found anything to point me in the right direction i did install block-mount.
And tried adding a mountpoint but i do not see the mount point in the Mounted file systems.
this is the tekst in the dockerd openwrt what i need to do.

Install Docker Community Edition

install docker-ce package for the commandline tools
install luci-app-dockerman package to get a control panel for docker containers in Luci

the default folder for docker in the dockerman luci interface is /opt/docker so you want to mount your storage at /opt or change the folder in Docker –> Overview –> Docker Root Dir and then restart the whole device, or the dockerd service.

sure these are openwrt instructions ?

Available openwrt packages in 21.02.

root@OpenWrt:/etc/config# opkg list | grep docker
docker - 20.10.12-2 - The CLI used in the Docker CE and Docker EE products.
docker-compose - 1.28.2-1 - Multi-container orchestration for Docker
docker-compose-src - 1.28.2-1 - Multi-container orchestration for Docker  This package contains the Python source files for docker-compose.
dockerd - 20.10.12-2 - The Docker CE Engine.
python3-docker - 4.4.1-1 - A Python library for the Docker Engine API. It lets you do anything the docker command does, but from within Python apps – run containers manage containers, manage Swarms, etc.
python3-docker-src - 4.4.1-1 - A Python library for the Docker Engine API. It lets you do anything the docker command does, but from within Python apps – run containers manage containers, manage Swarms, etc.  This package contains the Python source files for python3-docker.
python3-dockerpty - 0.4.1-3 - Python library to use the pseudo-tty of a docker container
python3-dockerpty-src - 0.4.1-3 - Python library to use the pseudo-tty of a docker container  This package contains the Python source files for python3-dockerpty.

This is what I try to follow

They seem outdated, or the packages aren't built for some reason :confused:

Well if I install the docker packages it does not work out of the box. :smile::smile:
Hoped following this guide would make it work haha. Do you know on how to get this to work ?Or is it off Google???:smile:

you could try to downgrade to 19.07, or at least check the package availability for both releases in https://downloads.openwrt.org/