How to make my wan ip address static

I just downloaded the firmware , so u mean all the information are written there ?) Ok ill check out

1 Like

You won't know, until you've read it...

Hi friend i have problem when i tried to update list on software it gave me failed !! Why? How i can fix this problem soo i can search qmi package?

Does you device have internet?

No its the main router

Then it should definitely have internet?

If you need to set up LTE for internet access, share wifi from your phone.
Go into wireless do scan and join, the phones wifi.
Set the connection in the wan zone, and install the packages you need.

I have problem now it suddenly restarted alone and not geting to the getaway page i tried to make hard reset but i still cant get the page where to upload firmware again opssss any help friend?

Can u help me?

What am I looking at?

1 Like

How i can delete openwrt its stuck and i cant get admin page anymore !!!!! I tried hard reset but can't get into there anymore. Any instructions helps?!!!

there is a written text explaining how to recover?
„ See installation instructions for the wg2626 as this is basically the same device. It involves booting the router into recovery mode and uploading the image through the Chinese recovery page.“

2 Likes

I connect to net now giving me this message how to fix it?)

How to fix this message?)

No need to post the same twice.

Again, does your router currently have internet access?

And which image did you flash (file name)?

1 Like

I flash image u send me by link openwrt 22.03.2ramips-mt7621 zbtlink-zbt-wg3526-16m

Yes im connected to internet through hotspot connection

All good friend i rebot and found the packages

1 Like

Hi again friend i manged to connect to internet now how i can get a package or build a code for get modem information such signal strangth and other LTE information. ?

…could you please scroll upwards for a second and take note, how often you did not succeed on simple tasks today?

I would say, use it as is for now. You almost got a heart attack several times today failing on a lot of easy things and seem to not lookup a lot of basic things in the wiki and forum on your own.

Get familiar with it for now, try things and learn how to reset settings, to start over. Browse the forum, read wiki to learn basic things. Maybe google for people that have blogs about topics that you like.

But your „show me how to“-forum-coins are depleted for today. For next time, please do some do-it-yourself-homework first and concentrate your questions on type „i am looking for xy, already tried this and that, but failed with error xyz.“

Also if this is your main router (your nervousness points slightly in that direction), then please get a spare router for learning/practicing. Messing around without clue and being not much interested to research things yourself does not pair well with having a single main router only.

6 Likes

Yes i seen how to change protocol but my modem is not a cable modem. Its LTE modem and once i create qmi interface. It creates wwan-4. So you mean i need to go to edit and switch qmi protocol to static address? Or maybe to create new interface for wwan0 with static address?