How to find out correct rootfs partition name?

I'm adding a new device supporting for Marvell CN9130-CRB.
Because the BootRom of the board checks if there be a Marvell's Magic Pattern and header at the beginning of the BootLoader(UBoot), I can NOT boot normally with the image I built by myself.
If I use the UBoot loader that comes with Marvell's SDK instead of the one comes with OpenWrt, my initramfs kernel can be loaded through TFTP and run. But the uboot loader of Marvell SDK passes a wrong kernel command line argument root=/dev/mmcblk1p1 to the kernel, therefore the kernel is waiting for the rootfs device getting ready forever. I guess that OpenWrt and Marvell SDK have different partition naming schedule.

I tried following values, but they all NOT work:

1. root=/dev/mmcblk1p0
2. root=/dev/mmcblk0p0
3. root=/dev/mmcblk0p1
4. root=/dev/mtd0
5. root=/dev/mtd1
6. root=/dev/mtdblock0
7. root=/dev/mtdblock1

When I run the initramfs version of my kernel (by means of TFTP/NFS), I try to get the name of the rootfs by using lsblk command.
Although I get two names "mtdblock0 / mtdblock1", but I think they are NOT the answer, because the position of mtdblock0 starts at the 2048th sector of it's parent device, while my actual root partition skips the beginning 32M byts of it's parent. I guess that these two partition is virtualized by the initramfs version kernel, and they are NOT mapped any physical devices.

My questions:

1. How to find out the correct kernel argument about rootfs of my new built image?
  2. Is there a way I can bypass the validating code of the board?

Thanks!
Pls forgive my ugly English.

Connect to the serial port and you will have access to uboot command prompt. From there, look at how it boots. Printenv will show boot scripts and kernel parameters.
My suggestion is to dump the stock firmware and look into it on a desktop. Use binwalk, extract partitions, mount them, etc..
Usually it's better to leave the bootloader untouched. If you change it, you can't revert to stock firmware. That means you adjust the OpenWrt image to match the bootloader configuration.

On most devices, OpenWrt overwrites the bootloader's cmdline arguments via device tree (chosen --> bootargs).

Thanks!
Are you meaning that I should pass the argument via dts file, instead of cmdline?