How to build specific firmware version Lede Reboot r1114

Im trying to build from a specific lede version. How would i get this exact firmware to build from? I know its old but its the only working solution for my setup.

Hostname lede
Model Linksys WRT1900ACS
Firmware Version Lede Reboot r1114 / LuCI Master (git-16.135.27427-6415c04)
Kernel Version 4.4.15

./scripts/getver.sh r1114
b47f438d98cd4b731d7f4431448dde973eae4739
git checkout b47f438d98cd4b731d7f4431448dde973eae4739 .

Which clone would I want? And would I just do the git checkout before the menuconfig?

git clone https://git.lede-project.org/source.git
cd source
git checkout b47f438d98cd4b731d7f4431448dde973eae4739 .
./scripts/feeds update -a
./scripts/feeds install -a
make menuconfig
make -j1 V=s

Thank you.

git clone http://github.com/lede-project/source.git
cd source
git log --pretty=oneline > commits
git reset --hard "commits"

Please be aware that you have known security vulns by using this version.

Hmm. Didn't know that about the security. My build failed anyway. I got this.

touch /home/russ/source/build_dir/target-arm_cortex-a9+vfpv3_musl-1.1.15_eabi/host/LuaSrcDiet-0.12.1/.built
install -d -m0755 /bin
install -m0755 src/po2lmo /bin/po2lmo
install: cannot create regular file '/bin/po2lmo': Permission denied
Makefile:47: recipe for target '/home/russ/source/staging_dir/target-arm_cortex-a9+vfpv3_musl-1.1.15_eabi/host/stamp/.luci-base_installed' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/russ/source/staging_dir/target-arm_cortex-a9+vfpv3_musl-1.1.15_eabi/host/stamp/.luci-base_installed] Error 1

After Googling it looks like luci won't install correctly on this old of a build. Is there any way around this?

The workaround is to use Luci and packages feed from the same date. The advice to update feeds to current date is bad as it can lead into just this kind of problems,as you try to mix ancient base sources with today's LuCi and packages.

But why do you need that ancient version???

I need the ancient version because it's the only one that I have found to work with my mc7455 lte modem and sprint without disconnects every 10 min while using wifi.

try change feeds.conf.default by checkout v17.01.0

./scripts/feeds uninstall -a
git checkout v17.01.0 feeds.conf.default
./scripts/feeds update -a
./scripts/feeds install -a
make menuconfig
make -j1 V=s

Feeds are also git repos. Just change into the feed directory in your build system and checkout a commit from the respective date. Feed update should be avoided.

Wouldn't it be better to compare what's different and try to track down what broke or got changed?

Yes I would love to find the issue. I have been unsuccessful for months trying to track it down. I suspect it has something to do with ack and deauth while using androids. I've tried all the fixes for the ack and deauth to no avail. It happens right at the 10 min mark when using a specific carrier and a specific modem.