I have flashed a Unifi6Lite with OpenWrt and want do use it as an Access Point with three different SSIDs.
- One for IoT Devices with 2,4GHz
- One as a guest network with 5GHz ac
3 One as my main network with 5GHz ac
These are the wifi adapters I can use:
I am not yet sure about SSID 2 and 3, whether using 5GHz AC for both of them is the right call:
- I do not yet have any devices that support AX, should I set it up anyway for my main netzwork?
- Does it make sense to use the 2,4GHz capability of the MT7915E for the guest network and
- The 5GHz capability for the main network?
- Maybe I should set up 4 SSIDs on the MT7915E: 2,4GHz guest, 2,4GHz main, 5GHz guest, 5GHz main?
- Would it be a bad idea to set up 802.11ax for both guest and main instead? If so: would legacy 2,4GHz only devices be able to connect to those SSIDs, because AX uses the 2,4GHz band as well?
- Are there some limitations on the MT7603E, I should be aware of?
Those are a lot of questions, I would really appreciate any comments