How import openvpn client file to OpenWrt?

@ulmwind - i know you can put it there, but topic is about importing it to LuCI via luci-app-openvpn app. Im trying to debug why importing of that ovpn file does not work in luci- app-open-vpn to do that i need to get acces to lucie-app-openvpn log, to check why it is not able to read it.

is all about luci :).

At end i want to have 3 wifi, 1st for normal internet, 2nd for VPN and 3rd for my IOT
And I want to do that via gui, so other green like me can folow it.

Sorry, I'm unable to reproduce your problems. I took the same router (GL-MT300N-V2), the same software (19.07rc2) and test the gui with different themes ... no upload problems at all, e.g.:

1. step: set an instance name and select a test file (not empty!)

2. hit upload and I'll get this ...

3. hit edit and I'll get this ...

I have no idea what's wrong on your side, maybe a rough browser extension which blocks javascript or something like that!?

Thank You ... Found reason why... Im just Green. :slight_smile:

Now what was my problem. I was thinking that when i install Luci-App-OpenVpn is included in package... than i tried to check with putty /etc/openvpn/ folder but it was not there... i tried to start openvpn but was not there.
So solution was to instal Openvpn-openssl package. than it worked perfectly. Thanks for Your help

Now i need to test it...
i will test and post if it works