Hotspot billing - How to install PHP5 in openwrt 19?

Hi im using OpenWrt 19.07.2, i installed easyhotspot which required PHP5, because when i try to access easy hotspot it show error function deprecated. How to install PHP5 in Openwrt 19?
or if other way to make this easy hotspot working with PHP7, maybe someone can tell me how (like update the cogniter or something)

this is the error when access easyhotspot with PHP7 installed

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Exceptions has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Exceptions.php on line 27

Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 148
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: codeigniter/Common.php

Line Number: 148

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Hooks has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Hooks.php on line 30

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Config has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Config.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_URI has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/URI.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Router has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Router.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Output has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Output.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Input has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Input.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Language has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Language.php on line 27

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Base has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/codeigniter/Base5.php on line 33

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Controller has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Controller.php on line 30

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Home has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/controllers/home.php on line 3

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_Loader has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Loader.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CI_DB_driver has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/database/DB_driver.php on line 31

Filename: database/DB.php

Line Number: 133

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Freakauth_light has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/libraries/Freakauth_light.php on line 64

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Db_session has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/libraries/Db_session.php on line 16
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:27)

Filename: libraries/Db_session.php

Line Number: 247

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Model has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Model.php on line 27

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; UserTemp has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/models/FreakAuth_light/usertemp.php on line 18

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Usermodel has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/models/usermodel.php on line 18

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Userprofile has a deprecated constructor in /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/application/models/userprofile.php on line 18
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/easyhotspot/htdocs/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:27)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 541

Only php7 is supported... possibly 18, likely 17 has php5...

Otherwise, seek advise from the relevant maintainer/provider re: alterations to php code to make 7 compatible... it's outside the scope of this community.

i already check the previous version and chaos chalmer which support php5. that version is not support with my mr3020 v3

ill try to contact the easyhotspot developer. maybe he can give help how to make it work in php7

btw, do you have other alternative open source software for hotspot Billing system for latest openwrt version @anon50098793?

billing system... is a bit vague my friend... make the effort to explain your intent both in terms of functionality and time/skills you wish to invest.

i want make hotspot, when people access it will show login page. they should put username & password to get internet access
and i can every account can access internet for how long / how many KB

same as in mikrotik/easyhotspot feature

any reference?

if ooenwrt doesn't have the feature, i have VPS for accounting/management hotspot. i just need reference what free software i can use :slight_smile:

OpenWrt can work with one of the commercial services for example Hotspotsystem (no endorsement). The customer side is based on the coova-chilli package which is in the official repository and can be installed on almost any OpenWrt router.

Hotspotsystem, i read the docs about this already. but im finding open source one which is free

ma'af, berbicara engeris untuk orang orang ini.

1 Like