Hello, I have a research assignment that I am only able to ask people from community forum and I am having problem to selecting hardware that can create wireless network environment written below:
Wireless network access with multiple SSID’s on a single access point is ubiquitous in just about all SMB networks and is a requirement in all enterprise environments. How that is achieved is something I believe networking students should be able to comprehend as to why and then be able to implement.
Design a network topology that supports 3 wireless networks.
Network 1 = Admin Devices
Network 2 = Guest Devices
Network 3 = CCTV – Security Devices
Each network requires a separate SSID for wireless network access.
- Each network should have its own LAN/Subnet range.
- Network 1 requires a maximum of 500 usable IP’s
- Network 2 requires a maximum of 250 usable IP’s
- Network 3 requires a maximum of 1000 usable IP’s
- Inter VLAN routing should be available between Network 1 and 3.
- Network 2 should have internet access only and no access to Network 1 and 3
- Network 2 should have the capability to “throttle” it’s network usage I.E. Max upload and download speeds.
- Network 2 should have a forced portal with terms and conditions for network access.
- Networks 1 and 3 require radius or single sign on authentication.
- Network 2 requires only terms of service acceptance for access.
- Network 2 should block client to client communications on that network.
If anybody can recommend me hardware for it, I would truly appreciate it.
Thank you very much.