What have people here found in terms of high sensitivity GPS receivers that get a good fix indoors / inside of warehouses / etc?
I've so far tried:
- Pros: Small, Low power, decent fix when outside, inexpensive
- Cons: Poor fix indoors, still needs USB adapter
Garmin 18x USB:
- Pros: Long extension cable, high sensitivity, good indoor fix, not too expensive for the quality
- Cons: Does not play well with OpenWRT gpsd and kmod garmin driver packages
- Pros: Same format as the Garmin above, long extension cable, high sensitivity, not too expensive, works well with OpenWRT pl2303 driver and gpsd packages
- Cons: Does not have high enough sensitivity to get a good fix indoors
Does anyone have experience with additional GPS receivers or even know how to acquire coordinates in other manners such as WiFi or BLERTLS through the use of OpenWRT packages and certain hardware?