Got Internet and DHCP via wireless, but not via Ethernet

I had a working setup but messed it up somehow in the process of switching my cable modem into bridged-mode. That bridge mode is working now, but while over ethernet I get a WAN IP instead of a LAN IP and no Internet. Via WiFi, I do get an internal IP address and working Internet.

Here's my config if anyone can help. I want to avoid resetting so I can keep my VPN config.

Device: Nighthawk R7800

cat /etc/config/network

config interface 'loopback'
	option device 'lo'
	option proto 'static'
	option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
	option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config globals 'globals'
	option ula_prefix 'fd1f:33d1:****::/48'

config device
	option name 'br-lan'
	option type 'bridge'
	list ports 'eth0'

config interface 'lan'
	option device 'br-lan'
	option proto 'static'
	option ipaddr '192.168.2.1'
	option netmask '255.255.255.0'

config interface 'wan'
	option proto 'dhcp'
	option device 'eth0.2'

config interface 'wan6'
	option device 'eth0.2'
	option proto 'dhcpv6'
	option reqaddress 'try'
	option reqprefix 'auto'
	list dns '2001:4860:4860::8888'
	list dns '2001:4860:4860::8844'

config switch
	option name 'switch0'
	option reset '1'
	option enable_vlan '1'

config switch_vlan
	option device 'switch0'
	option vlan '1'
	option vid '1'
	option ports '0t 6t 4 3 2 1'

config switch_vlan
	option device 'switch0'
	option vlan '2'
	option ports '0t 5'
	option vid '2'

ubus list network.interface.*

network.interface.lan
network.interface.loopback
network.interface.wan
network.interface.wan6

Try changing br-lan to use eth1.1 like this

config device
	option name 'br-lan'
	option type 'bridge'
	list ports 'eth1.1'

Restart your router and try again.

If that works...remove the 0t from the ports in your vlan1 definition so that it looks like this:

config switch_vlan
	option device 'switch0'
	option vlan '1'
	option vid '1'
	option ports '6t 4 3 2 1'

If it doesn't work, you'll set the ports in the br-lan section to eth0.1 instead (and don't remove the 0t that I mentioned above).

The config is quite messed up, I'd strongly suggest to factory reset instead of trying to fix this up. While psherman's advice is correct (and should work), it deviates from the default configuration in suboptimal ways; by default this device has two CPU ports connected to the same switch, one (tagged) to cover lan, one (tagged) to cover wan, to give you maximum performance (both CPU ports are freely configurable, and you can opt to only use one, except that there isn't really any advantage in doing so, while it does hurt your performance).

At least the network config doesn't appear to contain anything (really) special, meaning the factory reset will get you back to a known-good (and most performant) state quickly, without leaving much customization necessary. Post the new default config and your desired changes, so you can get the best advice for going forward.

Thanks a lot you guys. The eth1.1 gave me back my ethernet ports for now, and this weekend I'll give it a fresh install.

Much appreciation.