GL-MT300N-V2 and Cudy WR1300 with LUCI Clean builts

Hello ladies and gents. I am new to this forum. I was able to compile a clean Openwrt with luci from scratch... I would like to share this build with the world, but long time I dont share files online. So what would be the easiest way to share this file? Of course, if anyone is interested....

any particular reason ?

it's already supported ...

Snapshots dont come with Luci, so I guess some people can be interested in the latest and greatest snapshot with luci. Besides, this build is clean.... not the bs glinet includes on it. Any other concern?....

19.07 comes with luci, and I'm pretty sure RC2 and probably RC3 did too.

yeah... but not the snapshots.... got it? Thats fine... if you guys are happy with 19.07... stay on that... oh god.....

and your snapshot (and all other) will not be able to install any packages by this time tomorrow ...

but if you'd like to refresh and repost it every day, you're more than welcome, or provide the full package repository, synced to your build.

so far, it works great... I can install anything.... and very stable.... what I like the most, is that I know exactly what is inside....just the very basic... imagine, it's only 5.5mb... Also, I just created another one for cudy 1300... snapshot with Luci and this one is only 6mb...

GL-MT300N-V2 Wireless:

Cody 1300 Info:

The Cody 1300 is really a cheap router and very nice.... check the dual wireless interfaces... love the design too...

google drive, or any other file sharing service.

got it.... let me take a look at google drive.... thanks....

LINKS TO DOWNLOAD:

GL-MT300N-V2:

Instructions:
1 - Just make sure you are in any Openwrt build
2 - Install firmware
3 - Reboot
4 - Restore Defaults
5 - Enjoy the beast

LINK

CUDY 1300:

Instructions:
1 - Just make sure you are in any Openwrt build. Install initial manufacturer Openwrt firmware.
2 - Install firmware
3 - Reboot
4 - Restore Defaults
5 - Enjoy the beast

LINK

More pics:
GL-MT300N-V2: