Generic bluetooth question

Now that I have started to be more serious about my networking setup, I am wondering about interference from bluetooth. It seems almost impossible these days to buy some retail speakers (for example) that do NOT have bluetooth. So I am wondering if I should be concerned about it degrading my wifi speed, on the 2.4 GHz band.

I am happy to not use bluetooth on my speakers (I prefer to wire them anyway), and not use bluetooth on my other bluetooth enabled devices. Unfortunately, I have noticed that many of these devices do not allow me to disable bluetooth.

So I have a few questions:

• What type of frames does a bluetooth enabled device, not paired with any device, emit?

• Comparing to Wifi, I know that an SSID where no client is connected will still take a non negligible bandwidth in its channel, due to emitting beacon frames to broadcast its availability. Is it similar with bluetooth?

• Some devices have an external antenna for bluetooth that I can unscrew. If I unscrew it, does it essentially disable the bluetooth?

Any info on that subject most welcomed. Thanks!