Friendly traffic monitor per IP, plus historical?

that looks amazing @Beniamin

hopefully iptmon will get a patch for 22.x firmware. can't wait to make that dashboard

Sure, but why do you need 22 over 21? :wink: I know it doesn't. Alot doesn't work work 22 (banip for example). I would hold off on 22 for another year or so until stuff is converted over.

I hope so too!

Because Nanopi R4S I am using is only supported by 22.x :wink:

1 Like

Nanopi R5S, using 21.x :wink:

i need this too, but instead of limiting client's bandwidth, i want to know what public ip visited so that i can block it with banip, to block proximitry / spy / unnecessary network traffic used by a software/application installed on my pc, so i can monitor which ip is connected while i opening the softare/application or when the software/application doing spy thing

currently, luci > Status > Realtime Graphs > Connections can do but it has duplicated ip's and doesn't store records.

Read the README.md. It won’t work with nftables and there are no plans to make it so.

I'll upload my netify + crappy custom webui soon. It sucks but it does work kind of but I run it from a rpi4 as it needs full python + js.

It looks like this:

1 Like

this is what i looking for, cant wait to try, i used h96max tv box, its 4core cpu with 4gb ram, close to rpi4

I can give you the raw files in a week or so. You'll need python3 + nodeJS.

But to be honest. I've never coded any html/js/css website before, first time, so it has some bugs..

My python script is really raw but it works for me.

I have a GL-Inet router and I'm trying to find a option for this as well. No USB required option. I need to be able to see outgoing IP connections, and I would like to be able to be able to set bandwidth limits for certain outgoing IPs after I find out which ones I want to limit. I'd like to this within the Luci GUI and not have to do cli every time as well.I'm sure I'd have to do this with multiple packages.