Freelance help per hour

I am not entirely sure anymore but I am almost certain I already had made this post once. But when searching back to all the posts I have ever made it looks it does not show up in the results.

in a nutshell. How would the community feel about making it possible for developers and/or power users to offer their services on a paid hourly basis?

Here you are:

thank you @tmomas,

I seriously do hope, and also kind of expect that you knew I was just unable to find it my self. Not suggestion anything else.

But now we found that old post and the no responses to it. Can you please advice me a way to liven up this concept? I mean OpenWRT is obviously one mean beast that can run anywhere.

But recently I have found that it could potentially shine even more bright on a VM.

If only freelance (experts paid advice) help was available to the newcommers like my self, then OpenWRT would be dominating the world right now :wink:
LOL, not entirely sure if that is true but I like that saying none the less

Ok let me throw it around then.

What would be a fair hourly price be?

Should I iver get far enough to warrant it I just might

Let it please be clear I am still in the noob zone

But in my quest I can lay clear some shortcomings of what is otherwise a great software

Well there are some portals that bring freelancers and contractors together. I guess it'd just require them to create a OpenWRT category.

About the price, it would depend on offer and demand.

1 Like

in regard to the offer and demand I would say it is about 1500e an hour

but that would not make any sense so we are stuck at ground sero

I am happy that some of the community are willing to go a bit more private because they feel that leaving some of us brothers dangling is also not a way to go forward

believe me I have tried :wink: I have went so far as to commit to paying 125e/h for local (from my own country) network experts for advice/ I will not disclose any names and numbers because they were honorable enough to never invoice me after also them 'experts' got this brick wall that I am still encountering

You're trying to solicit paid help, yet you provide no information of any kind what do you need help with. So you reap exactly what you sow.

Did someone bodysnacth stangri account to answer necro threads..

1 Like

Nah. There was a spam post that necro-bumped this thread. now gone.

3 Likes