I have 3 APs (same HW) connected to Ethernet. Each has 2 Frequencies and 4 SSIDs
- can i enable FT on all SSIDs ?
- do i have to change the mobility domain (one for each SSID ) ? (like in some tutorials)
- i read and viewed some tutorials which were some month old.. actual i have wpad-basic-wolfssl installed.. but tutorials are saying that i have t install wpad-openssl.
tutorials like this this one
- This is calculated automatically now
- Basic includes roaming now. Please see the package description https://openwrt.org/packages/pkgdata/wpad-basic-wolfssl
If your problem is solved, please consider marking this topic as [Solved]. See How to mark a topic as [Solved] for a short how-to.
but an additional question...
802.11k and v come withe the full package ?
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.