I made an attempt to improve the FAQ: https://openwrt.org/playground/faq/start
- one faq -> one page
- all faq pages in one namespace, no subnamespaces needed
- structuring / filtering is done via tags
- easy creation of new faq pages, without bothering in which namespace to sort this faq into
- usage of namespace templates which provide a basis for a new page instead of a blank page (login, create a testpage and see yourself)
- easy structuring via adding tags
- one faq can have multiple tags, showing up at multiple tag pages
- in addition to the faq overview page, faqs can also be found by normal wiki search. Try yourself and search for: "satisfy", "error", "4MB", ...
- one faq per page has a cleaner appearance than the previous "all faqs on one page". For comparison two current faq pages:
- one faq per page allows for direct adressing instead of page#section adressing. Changes on the pagename are automatically adapted in the whole wiki, but changes on section naming are not, thus easily breaking links.
What do you think about this concept?
- Good idea, and already perfect as is!
- Good idea, but needs some improvements.
- Bad idea, the current concept is better.