Failsafe with lede/openwrt

so i have to flash it again pls help...really need to disable it

Compile your own image...

i made a test for 3 tplink routers...right now
they did not came back maybe i forgot to delete them

Making you own image you would need to put an empty file or an inactive one in rc.button to replace the default one. There's no easy way to tell Image Builder to leave a file out.

@lantis1008 noted in another thread

CONFIG_TARGET_PREINIT_DISABLE_FAILSAFE=y

where should i put theses code...

You would have to compile and build a custom image with the toolchain.

where should i put these code @jeff

You'd need to learn how to use the build system:
https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/build-system/start

yes i know how to build is there any workaround like editing somthing or delete

@jeff sir if i would falsh it with a sysupgrade.bin wiht disbale failsafe mode thus it retaings the settings while fail safe is disable

@jeff one thing is there a way i could put a a vpn file config with firewall ang tun already on sets on a pre made firmware so that i would not have to set it after i have flashed...my wife is on the other start...and i watn to send him files to sysupgrade it so that i can remote her computer and printer

i think i need a help!!! badly// pls sir @jeff how to build images with no failsafe

@

what i dont like in menuconfig is i can strip file like kmod-ppp kmod-pppoe kmod other packages ...is there a way i can exclude thsi one

If you have a -*-, that means the package is being forced to be built because some other package depends on it. In this case it is the user-space packages that configure and activate a ppp connection.

Choose help at the bottom to find out what those are. Then go through the menus to deselect all of them. Then go back the kernel modules and kmod-ppp will be <*>, which means you can deselect it.

thanks and im very sorry for my bad english..thank you ...god bless you..and your family

how to get rid of this one....coz im trying to get more space so that openvpn can be install....

before its easy tp use this one
make image PROFILE=tl-wr941nd-v6 PACKAGES=“luci luci-app-commands luci-app-watchcat -ppp -ppp-mod-pppoe -ip6tables -odhcp6c -kmod-ipv6 -kmod-ip6tables -luci-proto-ipv6 -luci-proto-ppp”

CONFIG_TARGET_PREINIT_DISABLE_FAILSAFE=y my proble is with this how to used this one...in menu config its easy...