Errors while building BPI-R3 Image

Hello,
For quite some time I've used an image built with the image builder (found here) to build it with a custom ROOTFS size, and recently I had a problem with my BPI and I needed a new image.
But now every time I go there and download the current image, the following error happens at the end of the make image command:

Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libubox20230523 for mtd
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for mtd found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package mtd.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:187: package_install] Error 255
make[1]: *** [Makefile:142: _call_image] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:260: image] Error 2

These are my steps:
extract:
tar -J -x -f openwrt-imagebuilder-mediatek-filogic.Linux-x86_64.tar.xz

open folder and run (without ROOTFS_PARTSIZE gives the same result):
make image PROFILE="bananapi_bpi-r3" ROOTFS_PARTSIZE="50000"

I tried ignoring the libubox and mtd packges but as expected that caused issues and installing only the sdcard .img that is available on the snapshots index gives me only 100mb of storage (on a 64gb card) in the /overlay, so if anyone has experience in expanding the file system of a BPI-R3 (I've already tried the solution on the wiki, no success) or can help me get rid of these errors on the build I would appreciate.

It's not clear what you are saying. Are you using the latest image builder or are you using one you have downloaded previously?

Are you extracting the image builder over an existing one or starting afresh?

FWIW, in my PACKAGES list, I only have mtd with the builder auto-selecting the libublox version required.

Hey, sorry for this, but I forgot to update my post. It looks like this was an external problem, libubox was not downloading correctly, but now the issue is gone now in the latest imagebuilder. Thanks anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.