Error compiling OpenWrt

help, help

I have to open new tread for This ?

Why did you expect that increasing the image size would work? Have you replaced the flash memory yourself? If so then my guess is that it was of low quality and is now broken. If you haven't replaced it then it's too small for the image. If you're lucky something went wrong when you flashed, and it will work if you try again.

I produce the cards.
RAM 32mByte / 256Mbit
Flash 8Mbyte / 64Mbit
RT5350F chipset

I'm using A5-V11 config just because it looks like it, but mine has double ram / flash

The hardware works, in July I compiled and run on the same hardware.

There is something wrong with the image, in my change, or in the compilation.
I did the same in July, maybe something has changed in the sources.

My exploratory process would be to go back to the git commit you had in July and confirm that you can still compile and run it, assuming you're convinced its not a hardware failure. From there it would either be code examination or git bisect to find out what might be causing the failure.

Yes, I still have it, but above I had installed external modules that I do not know how to remove.
Those modules did not work and WiFi did not work, but Luci and OpeWRT went.
I'll try.

Maybe, maybe not. Just because it worked then doesn't mean it will work now. Flash goes bad after enough cycles, and for bad quality flash it doesn't take many before it's useless. You should at least consider it, or you risk wasting a lot of hours.

Ok, rebuild July openwrt and it works, the hardware is ok
I did not do a feed update.
At 90%, the changes I made to the files are the same.
What can I do ?

After

./scripts/feeds update -a
./scripts/feeds install -a
make distclean
make menuconfig
make

July files work.

How can I see the difference of memory mapping compiled ?

How can I see the difference of memory mapping compiled ?

man git-bisect
git diff --name-status tag-where-good..tag-where-bad