Equipment has a single RJ45 port and does not have WiFi, I can't find the way to give internet ZBT cpe-102

Hello team...! I have a situation with an outdoor cpe modem brand ZBT model CPE-102, I successfully installed openwrt, but this equipment has a single RJ45 port and does not have WiFi, I can't find the way to give internet to this equipment to be able to install the packages to make it work the minipcie 4G module what can I do? How can I make this modem receive the internet through its only RJ45 port while I am connected to its environment. The computer that I am using has internet through wifi and I also have a tp-link wifi router with internet, what could I do? regards!

Single ethernet port devices should default this single port to LAN, so you should be able to access your device via 192.168.1.1 and reconfigure the LAN interface to DHCP client (or static IP, just make sure to configure gateway and DNS correctly), connect to an existing network and install what you want.

Make sure to test https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/troubleshooting/failsafe_and_factory_reset beforehand, so you don't accidentally lock yourself out.

--
Manual offline installation of *.ipk packages using opkg is also possible, but might be considerably more cumbersome. Using the imagebuilder to include everything necessary into your to-be-flashed OpenWrt image makes sense in situations like this.

1 Like

Another option is to use the image builder, and include all the packages you need.

Hello slh...! thank you very much it works excellent you are geniuses!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.