Easy way packages into firmware builder

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Is there an easy way to export/copy the list of the installed packages shown in Luci-attended-sysupgrade

and import/paste these as "Customize installed packages" in the firmware downloader

TIA

You only need to to specify the few packages that you have installed by yourself.

Most of packages on your screenshot are included by default, so specifying them separately makes no sense.

Similarly, all dependencies of packages installed by you will get installed if you specify the one "top-level" package that you installed.

Actually, to me the complete list of packages on your screenshot looks like defaults... No need to specify any of them. (Kmod-nft-offlad is the only one that I am not sure to be default package)

Use this command to list your packages: opkg list-installed | awk '{ printf "%s ",$1 }'

Most of packages on your screenshot are included by default, so specifying them separately makes no sense.

Actually, to me the complete list of packages on your screenshot looks like defaults... No need to specify any of them. (Kmod-nft-offlad is the only one that I am not sure to be default package)

The screenshot was only meant as an example. The list of packages I use is more substantial than pictured, hence the question how to easily copy the whole lot of them.

This seems to do the trick. Thanks.

Although i would prefer a simple copy button in Luci.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.