Eap225-outdoor

add

uci set network.lan.gateway='192.168.1.1'
uci commit network
/etc/init.d/network restart

Assuming your main router/modem uses 192.168.1.1 as LAN IP.

doesn't work, what am I doing wrong?

Don't have a device to test on, where I'm currently at, try to remove the extra space in .gateway =.

it worked, the spacing was wrong, but I still don't have access to the internet.

how is everything connected, and confirm the main router/modem uses 192.168.1.1 as it's LAN IP.

the /etc/resolv.conf might get overwritten/wiped when you restart the network, it happens when you reboot the device, re-check the content.

yes yes yes

1 Like

good work.

ideally, you should now go into the LAN, and change the static IP to DHCP client, or verify the IP you've set it to, is outside the scope of the routers/modems DHCP range.

1 Like

I'm checking now

How can I repeat the signal from the mu router without being connected with the lan? when I disconnect the LAN cable I lose internet communication, but I still have access to 225 through wirelees

now I'm not even connected to the router, I'm getting access :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Hi people....
It's possible a tutorial sper by step how to flash Eap225 v1
Thanks

nothing has changed since the 1st reply in this thread, and the three steps required are pretty simple.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.
But i am a beginner...... And for me look complicated.
Can you upload here the flash image ....
And after via Web interface i wiil flash the Eap225 v1, with my phone.
Thanks

then don't do it.

it's available in the 1st reply in the thread, did you actually follow the links ?

not sure if that's a good idea, but it might work, fingers X:ed.

1 Like

Yes I read ..... But i can download the firmware...
I received that ..

so you found the flashing instructions, that's one of the two links in the post, what's the actual issue ?

I download the factory OpenWrt for Eap225 and I tray to
Flash via Web interface of antenna.... But after 4% stop the flashing.
Sow i found your post, and I see somebody sucssed
Flash eap225 v1

and you did all three steps ?

1 Like

No .... I tray directly flashing with the phone
My firmware version:
5.0.9 Build 20220429 Rel. 43558(4555)
My hardware version:
V1