Eap225-outdoor

I can't edit the files. some problem with VIM. when I try to record and exit I get NOT IMPLEMENT

yes

How is the computer connected?

To the 225 only?

yes, the 225 is just for the switch. when I turn on the modem, I can't fill the 225. and I can't turn on the radios because the VIM isn't working

Do Installing via a snapshot. How do I "switch" from OpenWrt being on my prior lan to behave as the new router? - #8 by frollic , but set dhcp.lan.ignore=1.

Use some other IP on the 192.168.1 subnet, like 191.168.1.201.

Then ssh back using the new IP.

Do

echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8" >> /etc/resolv.conf

You should be able to access internet from the 225 afterward.
This is assuming your main modem uses the 192.168.1 LAN side subnet.

I got access to the 225 connected to the router, but I still don't have internet connection on the 225 to install and update

add

uci set network.lan.gateway='192.168.1.1'
uci commit network
/etc/init.d/network restart

Assuming your main router/modem uses 192.168.1.1 as LAN IP.

doesn't work, what am I doing wrong?

Don't have a device to test on, where I'm currently at, try to remove the extra space in .gateway =.

it worked, the spacing was wrong, but I still don't have access to the internet.

how is everything connected, and confirm the main router/modem uses 192.168.1.1 as it's LAN IP.

the /etc/resolv.conf might get overwritten/wiped when you restart the network, it happens when you reboot the device, re-check the content.

yes yes yes

1 Like

good work.

ideally, you should now go into the LAN, and change the static IP to DHCP client, or verify the IP you've set it to, is outside the scope of the routers/modems DHCP range.

1 Like

I'm checking now

How can I repeat the signal from the mu router without being connected with the lan? when I disconnect the LAN cable I lose internet communication, but I still have access to 225 through wirelees

now I'm not even connected to the router, I'm getting access :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Hi people....
It's possible a tutorial sper by step how to flash Eap225 v1
Thanks

nothing has changed since the 1st reply in this thread, and the three steps required are pretty simple.

2 Likes