E8350 why not supported by OpenWrt

no. i provided you a initramfs image and you must use that... (search on the forum how to use them)
this is to make sure no partition are corrupted since we still don't know if everything works good

all right,just do it

wait for your feedback

afterall nothing seems to be wrong ,by now and it works

Can you provide a bootlog of the new firmware ? Also we need to check if the gpio led a buttons are mapped correctly...

the new bootlog is on pastebin zzzz,there is something wrong with the uboot since i can not flash uboot to the router with error:Could not open mtd device: uboot,Can't open device for writing!
e8350 is the same like EA8500 they have 2 firmware in one router,so then i load it directly from luci Pandorabox use Restore backup,upload the file you provide and it was successfully recongized and upgrated then it works and nothing wrong feedback,so i am confused if it really works good,since i have no way to load uboot..... i transfer the pandorabox firmware to you if it could help!

so you flashed the image...
what do you mean with "you can't flash uboot?"

Also can you post here directly the link to the pastebin or paste here the bootlog? It's difficult to find the paste by searching the name on the site (in fact i can't really find it)

ok https://we.tl/t-kfkYmrfvHL

you told me to load the image from uboot not flash it ,but i can not enter the uboot so i just want to flash a new unlockeduboot

In some ddwrt forum I notice that uboot can be accessed by simply press any key at boot so just connect with serial and spam the enter button.

If you don't have serial I will give you a flashable image (but it's risky)

ok i would like to try since i have way to restore the router ,and what i send to you can help?

Flash this and give me a bootlog (ALSO don't use this firmware sysupgrade firmware but always the recovery way to restore the firmware, as the partition are still not mapped this can cause some bank corruption)

not working and i have restore the router anyway wish the firmware i sent for you could help

Do you have serial access?

no do you need the image builder for pandorabox? i have got one

any news? waiting for response...

hello i probably found why it wasn't working (bad image compiled by me)

SO any resolution?