DSCPCLASSIFY in Main repo?

how can i do that ?

just tape nft list ruleset

nft list ruleset

i did but it doesn't show me the bytes counter

chain static_classify {
                meta l4proto { tcp, udp } th dport { 53, 853, 5353 } goto ct_set                                                                                                                                                             _cs5 comment "DNS"
                udp dport { 67, 68 } goto ct_set_cs5 comment "BOOTP/DHCP"
                udp dport 123 goto ct_set_cs0 comment "NTP"
                tcp dport 22 goto ct_set_cs2 comment "SSH"
                ip saddr 192.168.2.244 udp sport 27000-27500 goto ct_set_ef comm                                                                                                                                                             ent "CSGO"
                udp dport 3478-3481 udp sport 50020-50039 goto ct_set_af41 comme                                                                                                                                                             nt "Teams video"
                ip dscp != { cs0, cs6, cs7 } iifname != { "eth0.2" } (@nh,8,8 &                                                                                                                                                              0xfc) >> 2 vmap @dscp_ct
                ip6 dscp != { cs0, cs6, cs7 } iifname != { "eth0.2" } (@nh,0,16                                                                                                                                                              & 0xfc0) >> 6 vmap @dscp_ct
                meta l4proto != { tcp, udp } goto ct_set_cs0
                ct mark set ct mark & 0xffffff80 | 0x00000080
        }

You have to update the file located in etc/init.d/dscpclassify with the updates pushed by amteza and than include counter option under your rules like:

config rule
	option name 'GSMA VoWi-Fi'
	option proto 'udp'
	option dest_ip '@optusnet'
	list dest_port '500'
	list dest_port '4500'
	option class 'ef'
	option family 'ipv4'
	option counter '1'

Remember to restart the service with /etc/init.d/dscpclassify restart

3 Likes

@xato_coslada you should be install dscpclassify
if you play cod is a best script for connexion

:zap::muscle::+1:

yes you can restart in luci startup toi you can sée dscpclassify

and sqm instaled

mypacket work nice

Summary

you can sée mypacket withouth stream and with

1 Like

This thread seems to devolve into a support/configuration howto thread and I am not even sure if it still discusses the dscpclassify package mentioned by the thread starter.

Being in the feature request section, threads should be concise, actionable and focused on a single topic.

Maybe @moderators can split out the unrelated parts into the community project or general discussion sections.

2 Likes

I've been with this script since the first post, it works pretty well and is easy to understand, thanks to @amteza who helped me set it up. I still have several things to try but I have to say that it works quite well.

1 Like

good News hear that

:pray::+1::ok_hand:

I'm not 100% sure, but most certain about it. The log errors can be what you say, yes.

1 Like

Agreed. Please, accept my apologies, mate.

2 Likes

Back from my Christmas break now, I hadn't spotted this thread! - Really pleased to see people are getting good use out of the scripts.

@Hudra seeing your git issue I added the counters functionality before I spotted this forum topic😅,
I'll take a look at @ldir's/@amteza's commits and merge/tweak.

I definitely intend to get this set up as a proper maintained package, very keen to see it help more people.

@jow I'll look to create an official thread in Community Builds Projects Packages with some how to steps and information that I can update as the scripts evolve.

Edit, thread link:

8 Likes

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it. I guess i can mark the topic as solved as i now have all the information i asked for and the conversation already got a little bit out of hand. At least it got some people to try your awesome tool.

Very good news! Sounds very promising.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.