Download librt

I have to reload my Linksys. I use iPhone tethering so in the process of the reload I don't have access to the internet directly from the router to use opkg. I therefor have to manually download all the packages and then use Luci to upload and install.

Bottom line some of the packages I need to install require the "librt" package but I can't find it. I've looked everywhere I can think of to download it.

Where would I find librt for the arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3-d16 build 19.07.7?

Thanks in advance for the help.

It's in the packages dir of the target.

https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.7/targets/

2 Likes

Thanks, back up and running!

Someday I'll need to figure out exactly how the download areas are organized.

You can try to use in automated way the script from

Then before upgrade do an opkg_backup, upgrade with the script saved, then after the reboot just do a opkg update and opkg_restore. You may end the process with a reboot if module installed (like wifi)
You can automate with a script !

I have done and use one here

The problem with this approach is that the router needs internet access to do the updates. Until I have the iPhone tethering up and running I have only hotspot connection to my Mac. I can download the packages to the Mac then upload to the router.

Once the tethering is up future updates can be done directly on the device, but thanks for your thought.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.