Dovado tiny-ac

I find my Dovado and firware 19.7.3 .
But i cant download it.
Please help!
Regards
Michael

Why not?
I downloaded it without issues right now and sha256 matched.

Thanks for the help!
I must have done something wrong.
Did not know which distribution I should choose.
Thanks again.
/ Michael

1 Like

If your problem is solved, please consider marking this topic as [Solved]. See How to mark a topic as [Solved] for a short how-to.

Hello, i have a question regarding this explicit device. Dovado TINY

i want to be able to run, OpenWRT on this, the device is currently running firmware 7.3.21 , i used the firmware update utillity downloaded from Dovado.com in order to make the update.. i was able to update the same file from within the HTTP GUI - Upgrade tab. To my question, when i try to update - write OpenWRT firmware i get a message

"Input file is in incorrect format
Please make sure that you have selected a BIN file downloaded from www.dovado.com.
If you have downloaded the Firmware Utility, please run it by double-clicking on it instead of selecting it here.
You will not need to restart the system."

The file i been trying to write is
openwrt-19.07.3-ramips-mt7620-tiny-ac-squashfs-sysupgrade

openwrt-21.02.0-ramips-mt7620-dovado_tiny-ac-squashfs-sysupgrade

openwrt-21.02.1-ramips-mt7620-dovado_tiny-ac-initramfs-kernel

Am i doin'g something wrong here, using the wrong file? I been searching for google and trying to read which file and how to write it. - Is it mandatory for me in order to proceed writing this firmware, that i must use FTP in order to achive this?

Thank's in advice

Please start a new topic for your question.

1 Like

The question continues here.
Am explicitly asking for procedure - concrete, how to flash Dovado Tiny OEM Firmware 7.3.21
Flash - Overwrite with OpenWRT.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.