Does GL.iNet GL-B1300 work with WPA3?

I've tried enabling WPA3 wifi on the _ GL.iNet GL-B1300_ following this (quite good) guide:

But now I have weird issues on some devices.

Actually WPA2/WPA3 mode does work on one device (Fedora 33, GNOME), and it even says it is connected via WPA3. WIth WPA3-only mode, I cannot connect there, however.
However, WPA3-only for some reason fails on that device. It shows me a "SSID 1" instead of "SSID" (sometimes also both, I guess in WPA2/WPA3 mode) now (I obviously have not added the SSID with " 1"), but that may be a client issue as I cannot see it on another device.
Edit: Oh well… connecting to that "SSID 1" WLAN does actually work. :laughing: Maybe it is really only a client issue as it needs to separate the new configurations… :laughing:(I kept the SSID the same when fiddeling around with the settings.)

Did anyone got it to work? Or is this a bug?

PS: Also the FP3 could not connect but that is likely caused by a bug of them. However, even in WPA2/WPA3 mode it could not connect altogether… In WPA3-only mode I could not even find the SSID – if IIRC.
Edit: So maybe that router is one of the devices, where client fallback to WPA2 may not work? As the FP3 could not connect via WPA3 it should use WPA2 after all…
Or is it the case that nothing works for such devices when you select the WPA2/WPA3 mode?

system