DNSMasq giving out dynamic leases instead of static leases

I recently updated to snapshot r8289. Afterwards I replaced dnsmasq with dnsmasq-full. And now two hosts in my network are no longer receiving their static leases. They keep getting dynamic addresses in sequence, even after reboots of both the system and the router. When I disable dynamic DHCP, they get no address at all.

Even more annoying is that the log even complains it cannot assign the host name because it's been taken by the static lease.

I really need some help. At least tell me where I can find a debug log so I can actually troubleshoot the issue, because right now I'm completely stuck. So far the only commonality I can find is that the affected hosts are also getting IPv6 addresses.

I have been experiencing issues with the different testx dnsmasq versions that have been pushed to master for the last while. The current test8 is broken for me, the last good one for me was test7. But I also have unbound in play, so...

uci show dhcp

I changed a few of the values and removed the other static entries, since I don't believe that impact the config in this case. I tried enabling and disabling dhcp.lan.dynamicdhcp. I also tried including and excluding the static leases within the dynamic range. Apart from that, it's the same config I've been using for the past year.

dhcp.@dnsmasq[0]=dnsmasq
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].domainneeded='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].localise_queries='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].rebind_protection='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].rebind_localhost='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].local='/lan/'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].expandhosts='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].authoritative='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].readethers='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].leasefile='/tmp/dhcp.leases'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].resolvfile='/tmp/resolv.conf.auto'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].nonwildcard='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].localservice='1'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].domain='ap.local'
dhcp.@dnsmasq[0].serversfile='/tmp/adb_list.overall'
dhcp.lan=dhcp
dhcp.lan.interface='lan'
dhcp.lan.leasetime='12h'
dhcp.lan.dhcpv6='server'
dhcp.lan.ra='server'
dhcp.lan.limit='50'
dhcp.lan.ra_management='1'
dhcp.lan.start='10'
dhcp.lan.dynamicdhcp='0'
dhcp.wan=dhcp
dhcp.wan.interface='wan'
dhcp.wan.ignore='1'
dhcp.odhcpd=odhcpd
dhcp.odhcpd.maindhcp='0'
dhcp.odhcpd.leasefile='/tmp/hosts/odhcpd'
dhcp.odhcpd.leasetrigger='/usr/sbin/odhcpd-update'
dhcp.odhcpd.loglevel='4'
dhcp.@host[0]=host
dhcp.@host[0].name='PC'
dhcp.@host[0].dns='1'
dhcp.@host[0].mac='AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF'
dhcp.@host[0].ip='192.168.123.45'

EDIT: With dynamic DHCP off, I find this in the log:
DHCPDISCOVER(br-lan) aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff no address available
He just absolutely refuses to assign the static lease. I will remove and re-add it to see if that works.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work either.

Are you guys telling me there is no debug log anywhere that tells me why it disqualifies my IP reservation even though the mac-address is correct and instead gives out a random IP?