Dlink dir_860L B1

probably need the ART partition too, if there's one, or the wifi won't work.

2 Likes

I just want the original bootloader

if you only want to bring it back alive, you don't really need the original boot loader, you need any boot loader working on the device ...

2 Likes

I just want the original bootloader . Because I really need the original bootloader and not the breed boot

because .... ?

1 Like

i want the original bootloader to use any system i need like dd or openwrt breed boot just works on openwrt

no dude, it doesn't only work with openwrt ...
it's a boot loader, it's not related in any way to the fw you use.

2 Likes

How can I run it on any system because this device does not work autoboot except in a manual way and at the top Sergo send to the address of the beginning of the boot and indeed succeeded on the openwrt system but did not work on any other system

you might need to adapt the boot settings in the loader, to match any other fw you use.

1 Like

i really want to do that but i didn't know how

how, probably isn't the main issue, but what to set them to ....

1 Like

I want to set the DD system

I want the original boot to solve this problem so I was asking for a full dump just to return the device to its origin. The discharge can be withdrawn by winscp
mtd partions

If you are planning to use ddwrt ask for support on their forum, not here. We cannot assist you with non openwrt firmware booting.

If anyone was going to give you a boot loader extract they would have responded to your half dozen posts on zombie threads about it.

1 Like

Ask dlink for bootloader source (or dlink forum users for dump).

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your effort with me I am very grateful to you :pray::white_heart::heart: