Did I just brick my xiaomi router 3?

Hello, I have a xiaomi router 3 (the one with usb) and I successfully had installed pandorabox on it. I had a small c program running there that I made and wanted it to auto run on startup, so I followed stackowerflow post and added a script there, in location that is posted in stackoverflow (/etc/init.d)

#!/bin/sh /etc/rc.common

while true
do 
    hello
    sleep 1
done

hello is my compiled executable. So everything was working nicely and it auto started, however i wanted it to stop, as I needed to test something, so I modified it to:

#!/bin/sh /etc/rc.common
exit 1
while true
do 
    hello
    sleep 1
done

this "exit 1" I assume was the fatal one, I think that on boot it reads all files in init.d and runs them, one by one or somehow, and because I have the "exit 1" it exits the main script and doesn't continue the boot? Also, leds on router doesn't work, I saw there are scripts for led, so that's why i'm pretty sure the exit command killed it.
TTL serial doesn't work at all.
Putting miwif.bin in formatted usb and pressing the reset button doesn't work too.
I'm kind of defeated here, but maybe someone can help this noob.
Thank you

just check the wiki for failsafe boot, mount root and remove the init script...
Also pandorabox != openwrt so why ask here....

1 Like

Well, i'm sorry, but I'm not sure where else to ask for help. I was able to hard reset a few times before by holding the reset button for a while, but this method doesn't work now. I am also unable to get into failsafe from serial

you should get in failsafe using the reset button (if pandorabox did disable that)
check the wiki