DHCP request not received at br-lan

This board which we are using is based on openwrt.But am not able to find any version details. Since it is our vendors confidential we are not allowed to share , sorry for the inconvenience

```
    "release": {
            "distribution": "OpenWrt",
            "version": "Chaos Calmer",

Very old version...no longer supported.

Chaos Calmer 15.05.1 Downloads 2016 March r48532
Chaos Calmer 15.05 Downloads 2015 September r46767

Ancient, obsolete, unsupported. Has many actively exploited security vulnerabilities. Should not be used on any networks anymore.

Ask the manufacturer of the device for support, since you said it is "based on openwrt" (and not official OpenWrt)

1 Like

since it is openwrt, we thought we could get quick response from here than from the vendor.

Please help me, Since am new to openwrt. Also i am stuck in this for many days am not able to get ipv6 in my client device .

Sorry...
a) What you are running is almost certainly not an official OpenWrt version
b) Since it is probably not official OpenWrt, that means it would have been modified/customized in some way which will very likely fundamentally change how it actually works
c) We don't even know what the hardware is -- you won't share it with us. Some hardware doesn't support VLAN IDs greater than 15.

Very few, if any users here will even remember how to configure 15.05 (and that assumes that it is a truly stock/official version). You're running a version that has been EOL for many years. 19.07 just went EOL -- and that was released 4 years later that what you're using. You'd have better luck finding a technician who could repair an old tube radio set manufactured before transistors were invented.

Well, you just said you've spent many days on this already. Maybe it's time to reach out to the manufacturer... even if it takes a while, it'll almost certainly be faster than this.

1 Like

The vendor is your best resource.

You are certainly welcome to check the OpenWrt documentation...

1 Like